As a state-owned enterprise, PT TIMAH Tbk also implements LHKPN for officers of the Company in order to prevent practices of corruption, collusion, and nepotism among state officials. The bases of provisions are as follows:
1. Law No. 28 of 1999 concerning State Officials who are Clean and Free of Corruption, Collusion, and Nepotism;
2. Regulation of Corruption Eradication Commission of the Republic of Indonesia No. 7 of 2016 concerning Procedures in Registration, Announcement, and Examination of State Official's Assets
3. Regulation of Corruption Eradication Commission of the Republic of Indonesia No. 2 of 2020; as an Amendment on Regulation of Corruption Eradication Commission No. 7 of 2016
4. Company Regulation No. 12/Tbk/PER0000/18-S11.1 dated December 17, 2018, concerning Procedures in Reporting, Announcing, and Managing State Officials Assets integrated within PT TIMAH Tbk (Persero) and its subsidiaries.
LHKPN is reported to the Corruption Eradication Commission, and the information can be accessed by the public through
The management of LHKPN activities in PT TIMAH Tbk is under the Corporate Secretary Division in GCG and Compliance Sector by coordinating with the Corruption Eradication Commission in monitoring and evaluating the compliance with the implementation of LHKPN.
Through the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium (Persero) No. 042/L-II/ dated February 7th, 2018, concerning Reporting Obligation of LHKPN for Mining Industry Holding, by referring to the regulations of KPK, the officers of the Company required to implement LHKPN are:
1. Board of Commissioners of PT TIMAH Tbk;
2. Board of Directors of PT TIMAH Tbk;
3. Officials at the level of Senior Vice President of PT TIMAH Tbk;
4. Officials at the level of Vice President of PT TIMAH Tbk;
5. Board of Commissioners of PT TIMAH Tbk’s Subsidiaries;
6. Board of Directors of PT TIMAH Tbk’s Subsidiaries.