PT Timah Karya Persada Properti (TKPP) is a direct subsidiary owned by the Company aimed at developing non-operational assets in the form of investment property obtained as payment for notes receivable from Bahana for Business Development in Indonesia. PT Timah Karya Persada Properti (TKPP) was established based on Notarial Deed of Andy Alhadis Agus, S.H. No. 1 dated September 3 2015. Currently, TKPP has management rights to land and buildings in several locations, namely:
• Land rights covering an area of 176.3 ha in Kota Legenda Mustikasari, Bekasi.
• 2,050 m2 of land in Cirendeu, South Tangerang.
• 1,200 m2 of land in Kelapa Dua, Depok.
• 0.7 ha of land in Cirendeu, South Jakarta.
The authorized capital of PT Timah Karya Persada Properti (TKPP) of Rp132,085,000,000 consisted of 132,085 shares with a face value of Rp1,000,000 per share. The composition of issued and fully paid-in capital is as follows:
|Shareholders||Equity Capital (Rp.)||Number of Shares (/Share)||Ownership Percentage (%)|
|PT TIMAH Tbk||131,385,000,000||131,385||99.47|
|PT Rumah Sakit Bakti Timah||700,000,000||700||0.53|
The Vision and Mission of PT Timah Karya Persada Properti (TKPP), namely:
Vision : To be a healthy, trusted property company, a provider of decent and environmentally friendly housing.
1. Support government programs in the context of the availability of housing for the community.
2. Being a developer company that can provide more value to stakeholders and shareholders.
3. Building competent and integrity in human resources.
4. Carry out property development and management with good corporate governance.
The composition of the Board of Commissioners and Directors of PT Timah Karya Persada Properti (TKPP) is as follows:
|Name / Nama||Occupation/ Jabatan|
|Purwoko||President Commissioner / Komisaris Utama|
|Didik Riyadi||President Director/ Direktur Utama|